- Freeze on Credit Control List Extended to June 30, 2021
- BGE has announced that small businesses impacted by COVID-19 can begin applying for grants up to $20,000 in January 12/17/2020
- Governor Larry Hogan Issues Executive Order to Waive Charging of COVID-19 Unemployment Insurance Benefits to Employers 12/10/2020
- Paid Sick Leave Requirements Effective 2/11/18
- Engage 1.2 Million+ Customers Are you using closed captioning to captivate larger audiences? Televisions provide entertainment that customers are looking for, especially the 1.2 million Marylanders who are deaf and hard of hearing. Turning on closed captioning upon request is the law in Maryland and it provides many benefits.
- New Maryland Drivers' License & ID Cards Beginning June 20, 2016
- Retail kosher wine sales opportunities are dramatically expanding