- The 1/12/22 MSLBA Members' Meeting is changing to a virtual event due to the signifigant increase in COVID cases- contact MSLBA for link
- The 2022 Alcohol Beverage Industry Legislative Reception on January 12, 2022 has been cancelled
- Paid Sick Leave Requirements Effective 2/11/18
- Engage 1.2 Million+ Customers Are you using closed captioning to captivate larger audiences? Televisions provide entertainment that customers are looking for, especially the 1.2 million Marylanders who are deaf and hard of hearing. Turning on closed captioning upon request is the law in Maryland and it provides many benefits.
- New Maryland Drivers' License & ID Cards Beginning June 20, 2016
- Retail kosher wine sales opportunities are dramatically expanding